Hub West is the inspirational purpose-built community and conference facility available for hire in Henderson. Equipped with a diverse range of spaces, Hub West can accommodate all kinds of events from playgroups and art classes to conferences, seminars and meetings, private functions and celebrations, expos and more. It features a variety of rooms and facilities for both regular programmes and one-off events, including:
- Meeting rooms
- Rooms set up for for children and art & crafts
- Large hall suitable for functions, events, activities
- Commercial kitchen
- Two covered outdoor courtyards for fairs, fetes, markets and functions
- The venue meets all accessibility requirements for disabled people
- 20 onsite car parking spaces plus additional parking nearby
Hub West is run as a community enterprise operated by MPHS Community Trust, which means by booking our venue you will be supporting the important work we do in youth development, environmental restoration, education and much more.
Click the button below to view or download a PDF with information about the various rooms available, then contact us to check the date you want is available and to book.