- This event has passed.
Governance Winter Warmer
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A free day of conversations, food, workshops and training to build GOOD GOVERNANCE in organisation.
The LEAD Centre for Not for Profit Governance & Leadership presents:
- Building an engaged, motivated & committed Board.
- Creating a powerful partnership between the Manager and Chair
- Life cycles of organisations and Boards
- Decision making tools for Boards
- How boards add value to their organisations
- Resolving conflict in the board room.
- Communicating & engaging with your community
- Legalese made easy for Boards
The POT LUCK opportunity will be to hear from other Boards in the community – on how they manage to lead their organisations to make a difference. So bring your best governance ingredient to add to the pot. Garth NowLand-Forman LEAD’s Governance Guru will share how our Boards do their job in a system that doesn’t always support good governance.